Late last year at the Indies we were blown away by being crowned Australia’s Champion Independent Brewpub and Champion Victorian Brewery, that we are now excited to be expanding our small farmhouse brewery.
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for a new Sales Ambassador to join our small passionate team to help grow our brand. Someone with energy and enthusiasm to spread the word of all things Farmhouse ales and mixed fermentation sour beers. We are seeking a self-motivated, driven, and passionate person to live and breathe what we love to do here are Future Mountain.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Hospo pro, preferably with a track record in the alcohol sales but we are willing to train a motivated and enthusiastic candidate.
Key role tasks include:
- This position is a dynamic role that focuses on increasing sales and brand awareness in on & off premise venues about the beers we produce.
- Build and maintain existing customer relationships
- Develop new business with new customers
- You will act as an ambassador for Future Mountain and embrace our brand and our values.
- Take part and assist at festivals, events, and in-store tastings
- Superior knowledge and passion for Farmhouse ales, Saisons, barrel aged mixed ferment and sour beers.
- Work with our Sales & Marketing team on growing sales and brand awareness.
• Activate or host events both on and off premise, including festivals.
• Have connections to the craft beer industry
• Ability to work autonomously
• Knowledge and passion for beer and how it is produced
• Flexibility with working hours, including readiness to work after hours and on weekend events at events, festivals and brand activations
• True commitment to the role and business values
Previous sales experience is welcome but not essential. A love of the beers we produce and the capacity to commit to a growing small business is essential. Must have a current driving license and RSA.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org